Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Kids Say the Darndest Things"

Riley is constantly saying things that amaze us or crack us up. Because she is growing so quickly, I feel the need to write some of these down so I will never forget what she was like at age two.

When I asked her how many brothers she had, she quicky answered "Enough!"



When Grandma Sarah gave her a pink toy cell phone, she called it her PinkBerry because Steve and I have BlackBerrys that, of course, are black.



When I told her that she was growing up too fast, she said, "I want to get big because I want to get cookies from Jesus (communion) but I don't want to have to take a ride on the potty train."



When she was dressing up as Cinderella, she said "If I'm going to be a Princess, I need a Prince. I don't know a Prince. I guess I will have to ask Alex if he wants to be a Prince."


No comments: