Monday, July 5, 2010

Tree Hugger or Bug Lover?



Mom thought it would be cute to get some pictures of me in my red, white and blue outside by the tree. I'm a "Tree Hugger" so I was all for it.

See...me hugging a tree.



I was all for it, that is, until, I spotted something.



"Look Mom. What is that?"



"It's a bug shell Riley. It won't hurt you. Do you want to take it off of the tree and hold it?"



"Let me take another look."



"Um, no thanks."



"Daddy will hold it and show you that it is okay. See."



"Swear on your heart that it won't hurt me and I will consider it."



"I will touch it one time only. Get your camera ready Mom."



"Please don't hurt me little bug. Please don't hurt me."



"There. Can we get back to taking cute pictures of me by the tree now?"

No comments: