Thursday, June 2, 2011

Play Ball

We had five tickets to the Dayton Dragons Game on Wednesday, June 1st at 7 pm. Originally, Steve and I were going to take the boys. The plan was for Riley to stay with Grandma. At the last minute, Riley decided she wanted to go to the game. Since Steve had already taken the boys to a game in May and had work to do, we decided I would take the kids. I was a little apprehensive about taking Riley since she is not a sports fan. In the 4th inning, Riley turned to me and said, "I changed my mind. I want to stay home with Grandma now." Ha! She did great though. We had planned to leave before the game was over but ended up getting caught up in the excitement and staying to the very end. In the bottom of the 9th, the Dragons were down by one run. They had two outs but the bases were loaded. It was really exciting! Unfortunately, the guy struck out. The Dragons lost 6-5. We still had a good time though (or at least four of us did).



















No comments: