Monday, December 27, 2010

Little Drummer Boy

Cole has been taking drum lessons for a couple of months now. Ever since he started, Reed too has grown more and more interested in drums. In November, Reed started saying that he wanted drums for Christmas. Steve and I told him he was too young and encouraged him to ask Santa for an electronic drum pad instead. In mid-December, we went to see Santa at the mall. Santa asked Reed what he wanted for Christmas. Before answering, Reed turned to me with a big smile on his face. He then looked at Santa and said, "I want a drum set." Santa said, "High five on that one", and gave Reed a high five. As soon as he got off Santa's lap, Reed came over and said, "I told you Santa would bring me drums for Christmas". He was right. Santa delivered as promised. Santa is now on my Naughty List. The least he could have done was bring me some ear plugs!


No comments: