Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rascal Flatts

For our anniversary in December, Steve surprised me with tickets to Rascal Flatts, one of my favorite groups. The concert was on Friday, January 28th at the Nutter Center. In addition to Rascal Flatts, Chris Young and Luke Bryan also performed. It was a great show, and we had a nice time. It was the first concert I attended since Steve and I went to John Mellencamp at the Nutter Center when we were dating or newly married.

Before the concert, Steve and I had plans to go to Red Robin to dinner. When we got out to the Fairfield Mall area, we found out that the 10,000 plus people attending the concert had the same idea! Every restaurant was packed. We worried that we wouldn't have time for dinner and still be able to get to the concert on time. Then, we saw Subbys. There was only one car in the lot. We decided to just eat there. Afterward, I teased Steve about how he takes me to the fanciest places. He said on our next date he may step it up a notch and take me to Penn Station. I can hardly wait!









No comments: